THE ALKHALLA DRAPE DRESS
Regular price Rs. 20,500.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Featuring a line of spectacular and exquisite detailed drapes in handloom khadi linen fabrics.
- Alkhalla denotes something like a loose robe. This type of clothing was patronized by thr Tagore family during 19th century.
- Handwoven khadi linen with floral motifs.
- It is a drape dress and loose in style.
Fabrics and care:
- Khadi linen
- Dry clean only
Shipping and returns:
- This product is made to order and ships within 30 days in India.
- Due to the nature of luxury-pret and couture collections, this product is not returnable.
- In case of defect, which is rare we will rectify/replace the same at our own cost.
- Size alterations if required will be done at our own cost.
- Pieces, requiring alteration or rectifications should not be worn and should have labels and tags include.